- Aichi Triennale
- The Aichi Triennale, which has been held every three years since 2010, is one of the largest international contemporary art festivals in Japan. In 2019, the festival’s fourth iteration will feature an international contemporary art exhibition alongside film, performing arts and music programs, bringing together over 80 individual artists and artist groups across a range of expressive domains to showcase their cutting-edge works.
- Contributing to the global development of culture and art by creating and disseminating cutting-edge art.
- Bringing culture and art into people’s daily lives by promoting and providing education on contemporary art.
- Enhancing the attractiveness of the region by vitalizing culture and art activities.
情の時代 Taming Y/Our Passion
- Artistic Director
(Journalist / Media Activist)
August 1 (Thursday) to October 14 (Monday, public holiday), 2019 [75 days]
- Main Venues
- Aichi Arts Center
Nagoya City Art Museum
Nagoya City (Shikemichi and Endoji)
Toyota City (Toyota Municipal Museum of Art and venues in the vicinity of Toyotashi station)
- Aichi Triennale Organizing Committee