Measures against Covid-19
Aichi Triennale 2022 will be held in accordance with the Guidelines Regarding Measures Against Covid-19 for Aichi Triennale 2022, which are based on the guidelines established by the Japanese government, Aichi Prefectural Government, and relevant organizations, so that all those involved in the art festival, including local communities, visitors, and administrative staff, can enjoy the event safely and securely.
Please read the following before visiting the venues. Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated. The measures may be reviewed and updated depending on the spread of the pandemic.
Requests to visitors
- Refrain from visiting the venues if your body temperature is 37.5°C or higher or if you have flu symptoms. Admission may be denied.
- Refrain from visiting the venues if you do not feel well.
- Wear a mask when talking outdoors or when you are indoors.
- Follow etiquette when coughing.
- Disinfect your hands when entering a venue or touching works of art.
- Refrain from talking in a loud voice.
- Admission may be restricted to alleviate congestion.
- Minimize the number of individuals who visit ticket counters or official goods shops to reduce congestion. Finish shopping quickly. Use cashless payment if possible.
Measures at Aichi Triennale 2022
- Non-contact thermometers and hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at the venues.
- Areas in the facilities (including entrance/exit, washrooms, and common areas) will be disinfected regularly and carefully.
- The facilities will be ventilated constantly or frequently depending on the situation.
- The staff members will take precautions to stay healthy, take their temperature every day, wash and disinfect their hands and wear a mask.
- A nurse will be stationed at each venue during the period.
Requests when you appreciate works in communities
Some of the venues are used by local residents as their community spaces.
- Be careful of vehicles and other pedestrians when you walk around.
- Do not inconvenience others.
(Do not make a loud noise, enter private property, or throw things away.)
- When taking photos, read the precautions and observe the instructions of staff members.
How to visit the venues of Aichi Triennale 2022
- Plan your visit to the venues in advance.
- Drink enough fluids to avoid heat stroke.
- Remove a mask when you are not talking outdoors.
- Rest in the shade if you do not feel well.
- Dress coolly with a parasol, a hat and so on.
- Use a washroom when you see one.