We have a variety of images that can be used free of charge by the media upon request. For using these images, please fill out the application form.
- * It may take several days to confirm the application.
- * For further questions, please contact our Public Relations Department below.
- Steps for use:
Please fill out the application form
Please select the check box(es) attached the image sample(s)
- After confirming the application, the Organizing Committee will send the Receive URL, ID and password by e-mail.
- You may download the images.
- Use for any purpose other than those applied for is prohibited.
- The provision of image data to third parties is prohibited. Please delete all such data promptly after use.
- The images should never be modified (coloring, trimming, overlaying of images and text, etc.).
- The images should be published with the titles and credits attached to the images.
- Prior to publishing or broadcasting, please submit to us manuscripts or proof images at the editing stage to the dedicated e-mail address for public relations (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance for proofreading.
- Please send us one or two complimentary copies of any published media, URLs, or synchronously recorded images or sound (DVD or CD), as applicable.
- Aichi Triennale Organizing Committee (Public Relations Department)
Address: Aichi Arts Center 6F, 1-13-2 Higashi-sakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 461-8525, Japan